Wednesday, August 22, 2012



Hey Alex.
hi whats goig on
"hi whats goig on"
I-I don't even...
OH ANYHOW
I made a virdir.
Video*
whats a virdir like secret weapon for kill and destroying Proxies
oh a video
zxD
i made some to
Tributes f the Observer?I don't think so..
of*
c:
He's the best cousin ever.
Sshhh Don't tell Masky or hoodie I said that.
You can tell BEN though, I don't like BEN
maskis dead but wont tell hoodie lest until hes dead by me
BEN is dead too, still my cousin.
YEAH BUT BACKALIVE AND NOT MAKY
sorry for caps
He's not back alive.
And, caps dont bother me.
ben is but nopt makie
masky
My cousin the observer alwaystalkslikethiswithoutusingspacewhatsoever.andpunctuationeveryonceinawhile
Observer is on my die list means a list of guys to die by me
Why are all of my cousins scedules on your little deathnote?
Scheduled*
NO JUST oBSERVER FOR SERVING SLEDERMAN IS erns a fre spot on the todie list
Then Jeff, then Johnny, then Slenderman, then Liz?
Oh.
I see.
nit jeff or johnny or liz but defnitly slenderman or now to be know President Slender for Slendermerica
Plus The Observer is pretty much a shadow siren, nothing can kill him, sure, you can kill his human form, his vessel, but his shadow will just lurk until he finds another vessel.
They've been around for about almost 10,000 years.
ill build a ultralight gun for shooting ultimate powefull light bems to kill hinm
"ultimate poweful light bems"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9VfFZf8fnw
How to kill the slender man.
:|
yeah its rays of light but ultra powerfull destrctionn in it
Wat,
You still must watch this.
i did so did my frend SlenderSlayer he like it
11:12pm
?YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment