Wednesday, September 19, 2012

  • Welcome to the Creepypasta Wiki chat and daycare center
  • 11:07 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets hi whats going on in the room for to be chatting in now
  • 11:07 Tyranical Tyranis *sigh*
  • 11:07 SlenderManSlaughter hello there person
  • 11:07 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets hi slendermanslaughter
  • 11:07 Tempest-Fennac How are you, Alex?
  • 11:08 Lala1994 Oh i think Chaotic used to have the same avatar as Alex...!!!
  • 11:08 Weirdozzy Brony Army?
  • 11:08 SlenderManSlaughter it appears you like Slendy too
  • 11:08 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets good how are you and your life
  • 11:08 SlenderManSlaughter do you enjoy my little pony
  • 11:08 Weirdozzy Not much of an army, more of a quiet congregation (the bronies who aren't total assess anyway)
  • 11:08 SlenderManSlaughter I see
  • 11:08 Tempest-Fennac I'm okay thanks. I really wish I had a job or a huge lottery win though.
  • 11:08 SlenderManSlaughter and what is your opinion on the video cupcakes
  • 11:08 Weirdozzy I do enjoy it, I enjoy most anything.
  • 11:08 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets @slendermanslaughter i like to fight slendy or as now called president slender of slendermerica
  • 11:09 SlenderManSlaughter well it is nice to meet you
  • Bushcraft Medic has joined the chat.
  • 11:09 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets nice to be meeting you to
  • hi bushcraftmedic
  • 11:09 Tempest-Fennac How are you, Medic?
  • 11:09 SlenderManSlaughter and it is good to meet a brony who is not complaining about cupcakes
  • and hello Medic have you come to heal
  • 11:09 Bushcraft Medic I'm quite fine Temp.
  • 11:09 Weirdozzy I don't like Cupcakes
  • I don't like any Pony fan fic
  • 11:10 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets cupcakees is a waybrutal video should have death metals music about it
  • 11:10 Bushcraft Medic Well, I'm currently in the process of learning Slenderman.
  • 11:10 SlenderManSlaughter Andrew W.D.
  • Koggeh has left the chat.
  • 11:10 Weirdozzy Cupcakes (in my opinion) is just another Gore fic, with no real substance other than shock value
  • 11:10 SlenderManSlaughter you should research Slender Man
  • 11:10 Tyranical Tyranis W.K*
  • 11:10 SlenderManSlaughter Me bad
  • 11:10 Tyranical Tyranis Andrew WD40
  • 11:10 SlenderManSlaughter thank you for correcting me and *my
  • 11:10 Weirdozzy Slenderman - Started on the Somethingawful.forums
  • for a contest
  • 11:10 Bushcraft Medic Also, I love the fact that these names are in a chat together.
  • 11:10 Weirdozzy Best meme ever
  • 11:10 SlenderManSlaughter true
  • 11:10 Bushcraft Medic Indeed.
  • 11:10 SlenderManSlaughter and still growing
  • 11:10 Weirdozzy I suppose.
  • 11:11 SlenderManSlaughter There have already been movies of him in other countries
  • 11:11 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets here to be researching slenderman start here for doing it http://www.thehuntergetshunted.blogspot.com/
  • 11:11 Weirdozzy Not good ones
  • I watched one of the slenderman movies
  • "You are human, therefor no"
  • that movie
  • 11:11 SlenderManSlaughter say WHAT?
  • 11:11 Weirdozzy sucked hard dick...
  • 11:11 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets that ones way bad and terable
  • 11:11 SlenderManSlaughter I imagine
  • 11:11 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets bad acting and slenderman talking
  • 11:12 Weirdozzy Yes
  • All of that
  • 11:12 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets not good combnation
  • 11:12 SlenderManSlaughter so dozzy since you are a brony, how do you like Pinkie Pie's second personality
  • 11:12 Weirdozzy I don't care for cupcakes or Pinkemina (her alternate self)
  • 11:12 SlenderManSlaughter I see, I understand
  • 11:13 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets oh so wernt talking of cupcakes creepypastas videos
  • 11:13 Bushcraft Medic Is their any you do care for?
  • *there
  • 11:13 Weirdozzy What do you mean?
  • 11:13 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets me or medic
  • 11:13 Bushcraft Medic Brony horror wise.
  • 11:13 SlenderManSlaughter Oh I love any horror
  • 11:13 Weirdozzy Oh no
  • I don't like any brony stories
  • Only fanfic I even like is Bubbles
  • 11:13 SlenderManSlaughter Anyone know if they are making a Jeff the Killer movie
  • it would be good
  • Chaossy has joined the chat.
  • 11:14 AlexfromtheMarbleHornets hope not jeff the killer is the most overrated creepypastas ever
  • hi chaossy
  • 11:14 Tempest-Fennac How are you, Chaos?
  • 11:14 Chaossy Hello from a School@
  • 11:14 Bushcraft Medic I've seen a few shorts, but just watch Halloween if you want a guy with a white face killing people.
  • 11:14 Chaossy !* lol
  • 11:14 SlenderManSlaughter yeah it's true
  • 11:14 Chaossy Weird that a school didn't block Creepypasta wikia.
  • 11:15 SlenderManSlaughter The only person I enjoy to listen to read Jeff the Killer is MrCreepyPasta on youtube
  • 11:15 Weirdozzy Vermilion High?

No comments:

Post a Comment