Monday, April 16, 2012

there it is i told of them how bad this trulyawfulandhorriblepasta is


Creepypasta Wiki

Talk:The Cleansing

4,600PAGES ON
THIS WIKI

Back to page

THIS. Eculeus, The Tortured One 05:20, December 24, 2011 (UTC)
Ew. Gross. I think I just found the creepiest thing on this site... AlixeTiir the herpa-derpa-durr 05:56, December 24, 2011 (UTC)

Contents

 [hide]

WAT TEH- Edit

JESUS CHRIST BANANAS OMG WTF BBQ IN HEAVEN????!!!! I have officially found the most fucked up, disturbing, and twisted story on this site. My God!!! Khanate as background music didn't help...thanks for ruining my sleep, and making me reconsider my sexuality! 8/10 Weirdowithcoffee 06:19, December 24, 2011 (UTC)Weirdowithcoffee "As the world shrouds in darkness...so too will your lives be snuffed out!!"
waddafuq
Why are you still reading my post/contribution 06:36, December 24, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks. Haha. And to think I started writing this to warm up for my College Writing class. I'm glad you "enjoyed" it. For the record, I'm not that fucked up. I'm actually a pretty swell guy. And it's not over yet, I'm writing a sequel. ;)

WHAT THE FUCK?!Edit

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW...That is all. ~CreationofUnease
Creation, you forgot to sign your post, so I did it. But yeah, this is pretty fucked up. Weirdowithcoffee 08:09, December 24, 2011 (UTC)Weirdowithcoffee "As the world shrouds in darkness...so too will your lives be snuffed out!!"
Well... you don't see that everyday. ObliterationoftheSelf 04:00, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
hm. That was fucked up. Like really really fucked up. 9/10!!!!!! XD This is what I think would happen in "The Wall" if Pink really really hated his mother :P Mr.Zalgopasta 14:38, December 26, 2011 (UTC)
This pasta is really good, I'll definitly dine here again! But really, this is perfect. Diffomega 21:45, January 3, 2012 (UTC)

Amour Edit

This. This is amaizing. So grotesquely disturbing, so disgusting, but in a beautiful way... I think I just found my new favorite pasta. Scratch that - new favorite short story. Wonderful writing. You're gonna go far.
Although...could I suggest a NSFW warning? Really awkward when you find yourself reading this with your 11 year old brother playing Pokemon across the room from you... Just a suggestion...
Zoezoewriter 20:23, January 14, 2012 (UTC)

WADDAFUQ Edit

I was at school while reding this and got in trouble for reading it!!!

OH MY GOD Edit

This, was amazing. Holy skittle sticks. I could really feel the psychosis in The Cleansing, really deeply. How it begins out that he's not allowed any other forgien things in his life other than his Mother, and that Mother is the only pure thing in society. By the time we got around to the first Bath Time I could start to feel that he has some sort of pleasurable taboo feeling for blood because it's unclean, and actually develop Sadomasochisim when it hits that time to start developing sexuality. I have never ever actually commented on a Pasta before, let alone make an account, but Holy Jesus this was worth it. It was so tasteful how all the elements were added together. As I said previously, that Mother was the only pure thing and he wasn't allowed anything else (I suspected a tid bit of Norman Bates in that, but I might just be guessing) and so when he returns home to find Mother not only contradicting what she had preached to him, but actually in a weird way 'taking his place' with the other man. Role of mother and son were kind defleeting a looooong time before we even started the story, and it ended up just male and female. My word, it was just... Oh my. I am furiously excited at the talk of an addition to this story (If it's not out already, I don't know. I read it at 3:12 AM last night) and want to know what happens next. Obviously, when he got his.. ahem... reward... by force, obviously she's dead now. But that'll be interesting to see what happens. I will absolutley read all of it. <3

--FrauMoshHauz

Best pasta ever Edit

Best pasta I've ever read. The King of Waffles 01:39, February 5, 2012 (UTC)
I love pasta that also gives physcological problems in it. Great read. VoidIntruder 01:48, April 16, 2012 (UTC)

SEQUEL/THANKS FOR READING! Edit

I just began work on the sequel. I thank you all for reading, and for all of the positive comments. You guys rock! And if you all like it, Nominate it for pasta of the month! It would be appreciated. :) Thanks again! ZachKuether03:13, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
Finally a sequel :)
Horrifying. I just can't stand imagining gore to that extent. I just... feel it too vividly throuh my own body, and it's too painful... Mr. Pengy 19:47, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Mmm, yeah. Tasty pasta.
MojosetterAdded by Mojosetter

I think I just died a little inside from reading this... Edit

INCOMING NIGHTMARES Awikicontributer 01:16, February 15, 2012 (UTC)

A right of passage?Edit

I think that, along with a link to the site rules, there should be a link to this. If they get through it, they're worthy. If not, then they'll run away screaming tomama papa. Mr.Zalgopasta 01:18, February 15, 2012 (UTC)
Now. This was great. Gross. But great. You sir, are truly talented. Hatsoff to you. That One Dino 16:22, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
OH MY GEEZUS. Dude major props. This is so grotesque and disturbing it made me shiver. Nicely Done:)
Bradydaye 06:55, February 25, 2012 (UTC)Bradydaye
Holy fuck.... just.... HOLY FUCK Mmandator 08:15, February 27, 2012 (UTC)
Oh my god. The whole times I just read it in complete horror. I liked this pasta. :D It was so freaking disturbing! And the whole "uber up tight religious mom" reminded me of Carrie. xD ItsUnoriginal 02:16, February 28, 2012 (UTC)

Uhhhhh......................

Status on THE CLEANSING PART II. Edit

I am currently writing the sequel to The Cleansing. Here are a few facts and maybe minor spoilers. Just telling you what to expect.
  • Roger Gail will be telling the story.
  • The story takes place 10 years after the death of Mother.
  • Mother's influence on Roger has taken its tole.
  • Yes. There will be bleach.
  • It's going to upset A LOT of people.
  • It's going to make Part I look like a fucking Disney movie.

The working title is "The Cleansing Part II: Roger's Resolve" and I am curently writing it. It would have probably come out a lot sooner, but I have been having quite a bit of personal turmoil that has been keeping me from my writing. I will say this however, you will see "Part II" before the end of March APRIL LOL. I thank you all for the support. I didn't think so many people would enjoy my telling of Roger Gail's tale. And who knows, maybe we'll see several more installments of the The Roger Gail Saga. Peace. ZachKuether 06:38, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
THERE'S BEEN A SETBACK.. ZachKuether 03:42, April 5, 2012 (UTC)

3 words: WHAT! THE! ZALGO!Markdraco12 07:10, March 21, 2012 (UTC)

I am so reading this. The first one didn't gross me out much, but from what your saying. THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD. Pushed into the winds of life, falling to the sands of time. 20:42, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
HOLY FUCK

OH MY GOD Mr.Creepy 11:05, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
WAT
Mr.CreepyAdded byMr.Creepy

CommentEdit

THIS IS SO FREAKIN GOOD. I NO SLEEP TONIGHT!! WOOT WOOT!!! :-D BEN DROWNED YOURTURN 22:29, April 8, 2012 (UTC)Ilovecreepypasta
No BJ ... incest it's bad ... incest it's bad .... incest it's bad ... then why the heck reading it was so good?! BlackJacket 23:22, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
The pathos in this piece is incredible. The descriptions are vivid and colorful. You have a strong command of the English language and a wide vocabulary. You should be very proud of this piece.
OH GOD. WHY.
But in all seriosuly, that was an exellent story, if not totally grusome. It certainly deserves its place as pasta of the month. Roflface 18:58, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
This is soooooo well written and the main character is very well developed. It's going to haunt me for the rest of my life as one of the greatest pastas I've ever read TheBushAdministration 01:12, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
Outstandingly creepy. I like how well the plot was maintained in this. Give's me the chills like nothing else. Very great story. Hope to see even more. Will dine again...with a glass of red wine. Aleksei Of the Thirteen Toes 02:43, April 12, 2012 (UTC)

Wtf... Edit

You made the most fucked up pasta i have ever read .____.IJakerz 15:27, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
Meh, all it did was make me carp my pants. Notthing much. SpicyHandofMarriage 20:20, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
It was awfully predictible, all it did for me was give me a boner. Most famous serial killers had single moms like that. Blackyblew 02:42, April 13, 2012 (UTC)Blackeyblew
I'm in the process of showing this to everyone I know, so that they might tremble in fear. Not fear of me, rather, fear of the world. --AlexfromtheMarbleHornets's Keeper 20:20, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
this is verybadshitpasta its not even scary its just for shock value it didnt deserved of the front page and the author should be shot for it

Recent Wiki Activity

See more >
 Add a Photo
9,125PHOTOS ON THIS WIKI
See more >
Live!

Creepypasta Wiki Chat

Who's here (10)

AlexfromtheMarbleHornets

No comments:

Post a Comment