Wednesday, May 2, 2012

  • Shinigami.Eyes LOL.
  • It's okay.
  • ._. I think I'm just a magnet for weird shit.
  • 1:15 Bushcraft Medic Fine, I'm going to go into a dark forest with observer stencils and spray paint. I'm sure If I spray enough symbols I'll see something.
  • 1:18 Pellyeve93 Back
  • Lol
  • 1:22 ObliterationoftheSelf hullo
  • 1:22 Pellyeve93 Ohaii
  • 1:30 Boombomb Ohaii
  • 1:31 ObliterationoftheSelf yo
  • Readerofslenderblogs has joined the chat.
  • Pellyeve93 has left the chat.
  • 1:35 Shinigami.Eyes Sorry I'm so quiet. I'm working on writing something I might contribute later.
  • 1:35 Bushcraft Medic I was just gonna say how silent it was.
  • 1:36 ObliterationoftheSelf silent wiki
  • 1:36 Readerofslenderblogs its ok youre going to be giving and thats realgood for all\
  • Tridecalogism has joined the chat.
  • 1:37 Readerofslenderblogs it is going for quiet and deafd in here...
  • 1:38 Tridecalogism Hello.
  • I'm starting on my second pasta, it's an autopsy of a vampire.
  • 1:39 ObliterationoftheSelf ok
  • 1:39 Readerofslenderblogs hi
  • Jtklover has joined the chat.
  • 1:40 Readerofslenderblogs make suer to have loooottttssssws of blood being in it...
  • Jtklover has left the chat.

  • 1:40 Readerofslenderblogs make suer to have loooottttssssws of blood being in it...
  • Jtklover has left the chat.
  • 1:41 Tridecalogism Well, it's a realistic report. Despite the fact that the subject is [un]dead.
  • Koggeh has joined the chat.
  • 1:44 Readerofslenderblogs bye
  • 1:45 Koggeh Bye
  • 1:47 Tridecalogism So
  • 1:48 Koggeh So.
  • 1:48 Tridecalogism Who would read a vampire hunter's blog if I kept it up at least bi-weekly?
  • Readerofslenderblogs has joined the chat.
  • 1:48 Koggeh Welcome back
  • 1:48 Readerofslenderblogs thank you
  • 1:48 Tridecalogism Just throwing ideas around here.
  • WB.
  • 1:49 Readerofslenderblogs i would read of it
  • 1:49 Tridecalogism Check out my first story, Jeff.
  • 1:49 Readerofslenderblogs is your vampire a being servant of president slender
  • ?

No comments:

Post a Comment