Friday, May 4, 2012

what has band me annd why has it done a verytrulybad thing like this to a good person that is being me???? ILL KILL WIERDO DEAD IF HE DOES THIS ON FOREVER!!!!!


Creepypasta Wiki

 

Readerofslenderblogs

 BLOCKED
Edit
4EDITS SINCE JOINING THIS WIKI
MAY 4, 2012
  • Location
  • Birthday
  • Occupation
  • Gender
why cant i go for the chat in this placE?
Try refreshing your page. ClericofMadness 17:56, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
what the fuck are you being talking about cleric im not seeing a thing that you have been talking of


this?????

Readerofslenderblogs

BLOCKED Edit 2EDITS SINCE JOINING THIS WIKI MAY 4, 2012* My Twitter
  • My Website
  • My Facebook
  • Location

sorry i used a badnotgoodswea or curse aka if you want to call it that i guess

Live! Chat10

Creepypasta Wiki

Readerofslenderblogs's Earned Badges

This user hasn't earned any badge yet.

Pages I'm following

Your followed pages list is empty. Add pages to this list by clicking "Follow" at the bottom of a page.See all >

No comments:

Post a Comment