Monday, February 3, 2014

this is the megaevil proxie guy for delteting my story for the slenderspiracy

Creepypasta Wiki

 

LOLSKELETONS

 

aka Death

 ADMIN
24,904EDITS SINCE JOINING THIS WIKI
DECEMBER 1, 2012
  • I AM dead
Here to contest a deletion? Click here.
Please leave any other deletion-related complaints or enquires here, and not directly on my talk page.
If this isn't about a page deletion, you may leave a message here. Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~).


I need help Edit

How do I write my own creepypata? Where do I start? What do I do?Ilove.creepypasta2468 (talk) 04:34, January 31, 2014 (UTC)
Um... well i dont understand what tildes are... or anything about wiki.... User:Angels can kill (User talk:Angels can kill{Angel}
Okay. Could I help you with anything? LOLSKELETONS (talk) 08:19, January 31, 2014 (UTC)
what the hell do you have aginst gaming pastas?
—Preceding unsigned comment added by Ultrakirbyfan100 (talk • contribs). Please remember to sign and date your talk page posts by typing four tildes (~~~~).
I don't think he has anything against them, he just keeps the ones that reach the QS and deletes the ones that don't. SOMEGUY123 (talk) 20:14, January 31, 2014 (UTC)

Thank You!! Edit

Hey! I just wanted to thak you for deleting the page I made yesterday. I was using a Windows 8 browser (which sucks btw) and I completely screwed up. Also, I recently made a page (with the same name :-P) and I was wondering if I did it right as I don't recall ever adding it to a category. Thank you!!
KillerQueen666 (talk) 20:25, February 1, 2014 (UTC)

Ayyyy...Edit

So I've been informed that the Bad and Unfinished templates/categories have been archived. I actually kind of like this since it takes a bit of the load off.
I'm just curious, though; can I delete the link to the Unfinished Page list on the Genre Listing now that it doesn't really serve a purpose or does it still have some use?
Sweet dreams... 02:52, February 2, 2014 (UTC)
CarnivorousLuminousMongoose (talk) 14:27, February 2, 2014 (UTC) The teeth guy
Sorry about posting my story.Twice.Without mercy for quality and consent. Just tried to see if It was any good. Since I'm a 14 yr old with no experience, I feel like it's amazing that It lasted more than 5 seconms without being deleted. Giving the same message to the other guy.
CarnivorousLuminousMongoose (talk) 15:05, February 2, 2014 (UTC)ca you ban someone's account if it's connected with facebook? Stupid question, but I wanted confirmation.

Re: DeletingEdit

I know, but I wasn't sure if that one pasta was unfinished or not, so I marked it and left a message on the authors talk page.
Uh hey,Been a long time now when you deleted my blog post.That's not a spam blog post, Just trying to get a Badge :)

Live! Chat18

Creepypasta Wiki

    No comments:

    Post a Comment