Tuesday, February 25, 2014

wow really good spooky story saved for it probably getting delted by Slenderspiracy soon

Creepypasta Wiki

 

The Stone of Death

  Comments0 
12,843PAGES ON
THIS WIKI

[Reader Mode]
Red-stone--shiny 19-97201
SlipcasedfireAdded by Slipcasedfire
Johnny (my brother) always told me stories, how my grandfather died, (because I was young and I was easy to scare). Sometimes he changes the story, but the original story is the creepiest, here I will tell you.
  Jack (our grandfather) always went hunting, but one day while he was hunting he found a weird looking rock, so he took it home with him. Two days with rock go by and each day he got a weird feeling in his stomach. The third day while he was drinking his coffee his nose started to bleed, then his eyes started to bleed, than his ear. Two weeks go by and his neighbor was worried so they went to go check on him, when they found him his body was cut open from his head to his stomach. When the police checked the house they found only a rock lying in his stomach. There was a person that got murdered and the only evidence they found was a weird looking rock, there was only one person that survived the attack and she said that she found a rock and she said that it shape shift to James (the person that got murdered).
</p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%">          That’s why it creeps me out the most; today Johnny and I are going to the park to have a picnic. When I was walked by a pond I saw a weird looking rock that was shaped and the color was weird it was colored red like a dark red, like as if someone’s blood was on it. So picked it up and put it in the basket. </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%">          When we got home I remembered that story my brother told me, it creped me out so I gave it to Johnny at first he thought it was a prank so he kept it. That night I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I told myself that it was Johnny so I went downstairs to see but no one was there just the rock I thought he was pranking me again so I went back upstairs and went back to sleep.</p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%">          The next morning I asked him did you go downstairs, he said no, at first I thought he was still pranking me so I just went with it. While I was watching T.V I kept seeing James (the person that was murdered) so I turned the T.V. off. Later I felt like I was going to throw up, so I went to the bathroom and threw up, but it wasn’t normal puke it was blood, pure fucking blood. My brother took me to the hospital, the doctor said that there was nothing wrong with me but I had to stay over night so they can test my blood. </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%">          That night I woke up to whispering in my ear the only thing I heard was I am going to kill you and your brother, I jumped, I started to look around the room the only thing I could see was the medical equipment, the T.V. and the rock that fucking rock followed me here. I got out of the bed picked up the rock and threw it out the window; it landed on a car and indented it, I finally got some sleep. </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%">          I woke up to a person covering my mouth, and holding me down, he pulled out a knife, I tried to let out a scream but it wasn’t loud enough for the doctor’s or Johnny, as the man was swing the knife, Johnny came barging in, that made the man miss my heart and hit me in the arm, because I was bleeding it made me pass out. </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%">          Johnny told me I had a nightmare or a seizure. Then I remembered what happened so I checked my arm and when I looked at it there was stitches, I asked the doctor what happened, he said that when I had that seizure I fell out of the bed and landed on a rock </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%">          I asked the doctor what rock? She said that I fell on a red rock. </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%">          When we got home the house was wreaked like cloths all over the floor, TV’s were smashed on the floor, open cans of food were pored on the floor and even left over’s, so we called the cops. </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%">          When the cops got here they told us that know one broke in, so they went on there way, when I went to my room on my stand there it was that mother fucking rock just sitting there with a note, when I picked up the note it said missed me. I went to Johnny’s room as calm as I could, I asked him if we can go to Hawaii, he asked me why. I told him that I want to throw that fucking rock in a fucking volcano so I will never see it again, plus if we don’t get rid of that rock today it may kill us. Johnny said that we can’t we don’t have the money. </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%">          That night I was lying down on my bed, I was holding a knife, being prepared for anything. Two hours go bye and nothing happened, but I heard Johnny screaming, I ran as fast as I could to see the person from the hospital stabbing Johnny to death, I dropped the knife and fell on my knees and started to cry. </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%">          I got back up and grabbed my knife and ran after that thing, at the same time that thing shape shift into what looks like my brother. That’s when I snapped I ran after him I kept stabbing him, he couldn’t swing his knife because I just kept swing but he got me a couple of time, then I stabbed his head, when I pulled the knife out there was a piece of brain. </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%"> </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%">          The next thing I remember is waking up in the hospital, as usual they ask me what happened, but they told me they found one dead body not two. </p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="line-height:150%"> </p>           That night I woke up to a weird noise and I was horrified there it was that fuck rock again with that note you missed me

No comments:

Post a Comment